The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help a New VIewer?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Interactivehardhat

Help a New VIewer? Empty
PostSubject: Help a New VIewer?   Help a New VIewer? EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 1:21 pm

Hey, I'm a relatively new viewer of The Cinema Snob, and I've watched as much of the show as I can, but it seems like whole years of the show are just missing. I can't find anywhere to watch a lot of the episodes of the show, but I also can't find anyone mentioning why that is. Could someone clue me in, on either where to watch the older stuff, or what happened to it all?
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Pig-Boy

Hybrid Pig-Boy

Help a New VIewer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help a New VIewer?   Help a New VIewer? EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 10:59 pm

Hey, there; I answered your question on Reddit, but I'll put it here as well:

Back when Brad started the show, he struggled against YouTube's copyright system taking down episodes for little to no reason, so when Blip became the preferred medium of choice for reviewers, he migrated there. Unfortunately, Blip eventually got sold in 2013 and then shut down two years later, taking down all of its hosted content with it.

Brad is slowly reuploading as many of the "lost" episodes that he can, though, so if you're looking for something, odds are it will come back. Are you seeking a particular episode?
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

Help a New VIewer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help a New VIewer?   Help a New VIewer? EmptySat Sep 14, 2019 5:58 am

and Brad also had said there are some he won't put on you tube cause he doesn't think they should be on there, i dunno which ones he means but i doubt maniac will be put back up there and it's a favorite of mine too. you forgot brad went to Blip than he went to another server like Blip and that had shut down as well and putting them all back on his site is a HUGE task as he has over i think 500 episodes now
Back to top Go down
cinerama3

cinerama3

Help a New VIewer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help a New VIewer?   Help a New VIewer? EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 6:28 am

Check out the Internet Archive. I’ve found a bunch of his older episodes on there, ones that are no longer on YouTube.

Link: https://archive.org/details/thecinemasnob
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

Help a New VIewer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help a New VIewer?   Help a New VIewer? EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 6:33 am

yeah there's a lot of good ones on there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help a New VIewer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help a New VIewer?   Help a New VIewer? Empty

Back to top Go down

Help a New VIewer?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cinema Snob :: The Cinema Snob-
Jump to: