Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Shot on Shitteo News?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake S

PostSubject: Shot on Shitteo News?   Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:30 pm

So this gets asked from time to time (and if it's been answered, I missed it and I'm sorry), but what's up with the movie Shot on Shitteo?  I knew that segments had to be re-shot due to "extenuating circumstances." I remember Brad replying to a comment a few months ago.  He said the movie had been shot, but had not been released due to legal issues.  I was wondering if there were updates, talk of a release time, etc.  I like the Stoned Gremlin movies and wouldn't mind seeing a new one, whether its this or another mini-series type show like Hooker With A Heart of Gold. Thanks.

Last edited by Jake S on Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skibz

PostSubject: Re: Shot on Shitteo News?   Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:47 pm

Your guess is as good as mine; I can't remember the last time Brad mentioned it in a vlog or review. Last I heard, I thought the film hadn't been entirely completed, but I could be wrong.

I could understand Brad simply not wanting to release the film as is, but I wonder what the legal issues would be...it could be either Jake is outright refusing it to be released or he'd have to be compensated for any profits made, but then again, his midnight reviews are still being hosted and monetized on Brad's YouTube channel, so who knows?

I would gladly contribute to a crowdfunding campaign to help any of Brad's future film endeavors, 'Shitteo' included.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/theskibz
Jake S

PostSubject: Re: Shot on Shitteo News?   Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:20 am

Yeah, I didn't think Norvell's departure is why it wasn't released. Brad even said they were going to reshoot the segment with Jake. Nonetheless, it's disappointing that the release has been put on the back burner. I'm sure the finished product is a blast. I've liked all the movies Stoned Gremlin has released. I was just hoping maybe there was news about a release date. Hopefully we'll get to see something in the near future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shot on Shitteo News?   

Back to top Go down

Shot on Shitteo News?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1