The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Reviewerverse?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

The Reviewerverse? Empty
PostSubject: The Reviewerverse?   The Reviewerverse? EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 1:38 am

I noticed a lot of people refering to The Reviewerverse. Could someone give me a Reader's Digest version of the whole plot of it, how it evolved?
Back to top Go down
ermac

The Reviewerverse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reviewerverse?   The Reviewerverse? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:17 am

There is absolutely nothing to give. This thing does not exist, and I would be thankfull if people didn't call it that, as in my opinion sounds pathetic, but the whole premise is that everything that happens storywise in a TGWTG video is part of their "lore"... There is no story. Just very weakly linked events. It appears only Linkara and Spoony tend to follow their storylines though.
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

The Reviewerverse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reviewerverse?   The Reviewerverse? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 6:22 am

Yeah, as much as I enjoy the TGWTG gang, I'm not really looking to have to remember plot lines from 20 different reviews for a story to make sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Reviewerverse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reviewerverse?   The Reviewerverse? Empty

Back to top Go down

The Reviewerverse?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cinema Snob :: Channel Awesome-
Jump to: