The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CRYSTAL PEPSI IS BACK???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dantez

CRYSTAL PEPSI IS BACK??? Empty
PostSubject: CRYSTAL PEPSI IS BACK???   CRYSTAL PEPSI IS BACK??? EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 11:56 am

Alright guys,
I don't know if you heard about this before, but L.A. Beast started a campaign to bring Crystal Pepsi back. They relentlessly spammed Pepsi's Customer Service phone number, email, even the CEO's email. And it seems that something might actually happen.

Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: CRYSTAL PEPSI IS BACK???   CRYSTAL PEPSI IS BACK??? EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 4:35 am

fuck yeah if they bring this back, good work man. i wonder if Brad had anything to do with this as well?
Back to top Go down
Skibz

Skibz

PostSubject: Re: CRYSTAL PEPSI IS BACK???   CRYSTAL PEPSI IS BACK??? EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 10:19 am

Note that Pepsi has not actually confirmed *anything*, much less any plans to relaunch the beverage with its original recipe.

However, I am optimistic that a temporary re-issue is possible since, as Brad's said before, Pepsi's more willing to take gambles on new flavors and marketing and the built-in nostalgic hype guarantees a moderate profit. I really do hope this takes off, since online prices of Not See Kola are much higher than they used to be and I can really only buy bottles about an hour away from me near LA.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theskibz
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: CRYSTAL PEPSI IS BACK???   CRYSTAL PEPSI IS BACK??? EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 6:23 am

oh i won't truly believe it until i see it in stores. and i drank the stuff like water way back when and i loved the taste. if they are smart they will of course have different flavors if they want to. but also let us have the original flavor as well. who knows maybe it will sell better today than it did back than?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CRYSTAL PEPSI IS BACK???   CRYSTAL PEPSI IS BACK??? Empty

Back to top Go down

CRYSTAL PEPSI IS BACK???
Page 1 of 1