Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Disney or Looney Tunes, which did you watch the most?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Otaku4Life

PostSubject: Disney or Looney Tunes, which did you watch the most?   Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:33 am

When I was a kid growing up in the 80s & 90s, I enjoyed watching two different types of cartoon series.
Those cartoons were Disney & Looney Tunes.
I would watch Disney cartoons by renting them from the video store, see the newest animated motion picture in the theater & tuning into the late "Disney Afternoon" program after school.
The one that I've watched the most was Looney Tunes.
Simply because I would watch them airing on TV channels such as Nickelodeon & Cartoon Network.
I've actually seen more Bugs Bunny than Mickey Mouse.
Which of the two did you watch the most as a kid growing up?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tabascofanatikerin

PostSubject: Re: Disney or Looney Tunes, which did you watch the most?   Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:14 pm

I'd I was watching Disney cartoons the most since they were available very well (although I admit that Looney Tunes shorts were aired, too and I watched them as well).
It was the cartoons from the early 1990's, of course. I enjoyed them but ironically other shows were more memorable while I was growing up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tabascofanatikerin.deviantart.com
wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Disney or Looney Tunes, which did you watch the most?   Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:07 pm

i do love disney cartoons old ones i mean. not the CGI shit they do now. but i love love above disney my Looney Tunes from Warner Brothers. i place Bugs Bunny ahead of Mickey Mouse any day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Razzly

PostSubject: Re: Disney or Looney Tunes, which did you watch the most?   Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:23 am

I fondly remember Pepe la Pew. Couldn't stand Mickey Mouse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toyland Chairman

PostSubject: Re: Disney or Looney Tunes, which did you watch the most?   Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:44 am

Grew up with THE BUGS BUNNY AND TWEETY SHOW. I love the old Looney Tunes cartoons, even the compilation movies are pretty good. I never saw those Disney characters much. I guess that's what happens when Disney keeps such a tight grip on them, while Warner Bros. exploits their own constantly. Probably why Bugs Bunny is arguably more famous than Mickey Mouse.

Last edited by Toyland Chairman on Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/demonictoys/
Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: Disney or Looney Tunes, which did you watch the most?   Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:18 pm

For films, Disney of course. In the '80s and '90s Warner Brothers couldn't compete with large scale feature length animation projects that Disney put out. Don't get me wrong, I loved Iron Giant, but that was the same year as Tarzan, Toy Story 2, and Fantasia 2000. (I really stopped being into Disney film though after they made the move to 3d animation. I've always hated 3d animation. Especially when people think that it's a replacement for traditional 2d. Apples and Oranges asshole, 3d has more in common with Stop-motion than REAL animation... argh). As if my side rant weren't reveling enough, I watched more Warner Animation over all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disney or Looney Tunes, which did you watch the most?   

Back to top Go down

Disney or Looney Tunes, which did you watch the most?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1