The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CLOVERFIELD AND PARANORMAL ACTIVITY TO HAVE CROSSOVER FILM

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lyle h

CLOVERFIELD AND PARANORMAL ACTIVITY TO HAVE CROSSOVER FILM Empty
PostSubject: CLOVERFIELD AND PARANORMAL ACTIVITY TO HAVE CROSSOVER FILM   CLOVERFIELD AND PARANORMAL ACTIVITY TO HAVE CROSSOVER FILM EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 9:54 am

I don't know about this idea but here is the article Rolling Eyes http://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=23134
Back to top Go down
metateen

metateen

PostSubject: Re: CLOVERFIELD AND PARANORMAL ACTIVITY TO HAVE CROSSOVER FILM   CLOVERFIELD AND PARANORMAL ACTIVITY TO HAVE CROSSOVER FILM EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 4:29 pm

Honestly I don't know how good that'd be let alone how well it'd be recieved but judging by the idea.

This is basically like a Godzilla and Exorcist (Yeah inaccurate but first thought that came to mind to successful paranormal film prior to current generation of film) crossover. Odd but in the right mind, Godzilla can be controlled by a demon...Hopefully this demon doesn't scream like a lil B.
Back to top Go down
perkele

perkele

PostSubject: Re: CLOVERFIELD AND PARANORMAL ACTIVITY TO HAVE CROSSOVER FILM   CLOVERFIELD AND PARANORMAL ACTIVITY TO HAVE CROSSOVER FILM EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 4:59 pm

metateen wrote:
Honestly I don't know how good that'd be let alone how well it'd be recieved but judging by the idea.

This is basically like a Godzilla and Exorcist (Yeah inaccurate but first thought that came to mind to successful paranormal film prior to current generation of film) crossover. Odd but in the right mind, Godzilla can be controlled by a demon...Hopefully this demon doesn't scream like a lil B.

I'm pretty sure that was an April fool's joke. But don't worry, I fell for it too.
Back to top Go down
lyle h

PostSubject: Re: CLOVERFIELD AND PARANORMAL ACTIVITY TO HAVE CROSSOVER FILM   CLOVERFIELD AND PARANORMAL ACTIVITY TO HAVE CROSSOVER FILM EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 9:21 pm

If it is any consolation Godzilla is going to Hell in an upcoming IDW comic mini series Very Happy http://www.scifijapan.com/articles/2015/03/27/godzilla-faces-the-fiery-inferno-of-hell-itself-in-new-idw-mini-series/
Back to top Go down
Atsuuikakura

Atsuuikakura

PostSubject: Re: CLOVERFIELD AND PARANORMAL ACTIVITY TO HAVE CROSSOVER FILM   CLOVERFIELD AND PARANORMAL ACTIVITY TO HAVE CROSSOVER FILM EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 5:28 am

lyle h wrote:
If it is any consolation Godzilla is going to Hell in an upcoming IDW comic mini series

I wonder if this is going to use anything from that unmade film where Godzilla was supposed to fight the devil.

As for cloverfield and paranormal activity... well if that wasn't an april fools joke it would probably be better then the AVP movies at least. I'd still rather see 2014 godzilla have a crossover with pacific rim though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.parasitegalaxy.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CLOVERFIELD AND PARANORMAL ACTIVITY TO HAVE CROSSOVER FILM   CLOVERFIELD AND PARANORMAL ACTIVITY TO HAVE CROSSOVER FILM Empty

Back to top Go down

CLOVERFIELD AND PARANORMAL ACTIVITY TO HAVE CROSSOVER FILM
Page 1 of 1