The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Cinema Snob on Patreon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Cinema Snob on Patreon Empty
PostSubject: The Cinema Snob on Patreon   The Cinema Snob on Patreon EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 2:10 am

Hey everyone! Don't worry, I'm not going to over advertise this to the point to where people are sick of it, but I'll still advertise here and there.

Team Snob is now on Patreon, where subscribers can get all sorts of things, such as blog posts, also early access to certain shows (Brad Tries, Flaming Brian, Snobcast), plus there's rewards that offer original artwork, t-shirts, a chance for me to leave your outgoing message on your phone, and also a chance to be on a monthly skype chat with us once a month, which could be featured as part of the Snobcast.

Our main goal for signing up for Patreon is to not only support the members of Team Snob who aren't me (the majority of the income brought in on Patreon goes to Team Snob members), but so we can also do extra material such as a movie or a mini-series every year, and so that the rest of my crew can be paid a lot extra for the years of hard work that they've put in to keep this site going as strong as it's been for the past several years.

For those who don't want to join, don't worry, nothing is getting taken away from you. The Cinema Snob and the new release Midnight Screenings are still going to be immediately released as always, while some of the other shows will be exclusive to Patreon members for a week, and then will be posted on the site.

Please spread the word, and pass this around to your friends. We would love to hit our $4000 goal so we can make some awesome movies and so Team Snob members can get a little extra for their awesome work.

Check out our Patreon link here: http://www.patreon.com/thecinemasnob
Back to top Go down
https://thecinemasnob.forumotion.com
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: The Cinema Snob on Patreon   The Cinema Snob on Patreon EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 12:18 pm

thanxs Brad and happy B-day. hope your hang over ain't too bad lol
Back to top Go down
Tabascofanatikerin

Tabascofanatikerin

PostSubject: Re: The Cinema Snob on Patreon   The Cinema Snob on Patreon EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 2:11 pm

Thanks for the hint, I will definitely support you and your great work.
(btw I'd like to see how - let's say I'd pay 100$ per month - hanging out with the team every month would work since I live so many kilometers away Wink)

Oh and happy belated birthday wishes to you!
Back to top Go down
http://tabascofanatikerin.deviantart.com
AstaKask

AstaKask

PostSubject: Re: The Cinema Snob on Patreon   The Cinema Snob on Patreon EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 9:09 pm

Anyone else want a "bro's recommendation of patreon"?
Back to top Go down
Tabascofanatikerin

Tabascofanatikerin

PostSubject: Re: The Cinema Snob on Patreon   The Cinema Snob on Patreon EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 2:28 pm

So it's almost two years since Brad has his Patreon site.

Does anyone here, like me, support Brad via Patreon or had been at least?
If yes: What are your thoughts about Brad's Patreon? I'm curious to know them.
Back to top Go down
http://tabascofanatikerin.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cinema Snob on Patreon   The Cinema Snob on Patreon Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cinema Snob on Patreon
Page 1 of 1