The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Check this out folks.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

Check this out folks.  Empty
PostSubject: Check this out folks.    Check this out folks.  EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 10:41 am

did anyone see this last month? Check this out folks.  34b19b8004b501329124005056a9545d

i got a kick out of it and i think you guys and gals will too.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTheory

ChaosTheory

PostSubject: Re: Check this out folks.    Check this out folks.  EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 3:53 am

Is that a B.C.? Cause if so that's the first one in a loonnnng time to get a chuckle out of me.
Back to top Go down
http://anxietycloset.storenvy.com
metateen

metateen

PostSubject: Re: Check this out folks.    Check this out folks.  EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 6:54 am

ChaosTheory wrote:
Is that a B.C.? Cause if so that's the first one in a loonnnng time to get a chuckle out of me.

It seems to be.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Check this out folks.    Check this out folks.  EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 7:46 am

yes it is B.C. it was dated August 22 of this year. and i finally remembered to post it here. i tried to post it as B.C. but it was just to short to post it. so i was forced to change the thread title.
Back to top Go down
Ninty64X

Ninty64X

PostSubject: Re: Check this out folks.    Check this out folks.  EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 6:36 am

wildhoney66 wrote:
yes it is B.C. it was dated August 22 of this year. and i finally remembered to post it here. i tried to post it as B.C. but it was just to short to post it. so i was forced to change the thread title.

So that's solved, but if it's B.C. then why is there a modern looking fish lure? Well, I guess B.C. was never really that sure of when it took place, if I remember right it shifted between the stone age and after the apocalypse. I also guess I should stop looking into comic strips so much....
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Check this out folks.    Check this out folks.  EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 12:36 pm

i still love BC. but for some things through the years at least since i started reading it as a kid. they either add in current stuff either mentioning or putting it in. to make it revelant to the era you are in, i dunno why they think they have to do this but they do. and with a comic Strip called B.C. it does seem kinda pointless. i think the lure is prolly to point out that the cavemen fished. i dunno i am over thinking this as well Ninty. either way it's one i think you folks would enjoy and get a good laugh at.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check this out folks.    Check this out folks.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Check this out folks.
Page 1 of 1