The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What did you eat?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tabascofanatikerin

Tabascofanatikerin

What did you eat? Empty
PostSubject: What did you eat?   What did you eat? EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 3:33 pm

I didn't find any thread like this. So I open this one.
So in case you wanna tell your food adventures, recent meals...here we are!

Although I love having breakfasts I've been having very little breakfast (a cup of tea, a piece of crisp bread) every morning for a long while because of diet reasons.
But today morning I was trying the "Cindy's Diner", a highway restaurant inspired by the American 1950's era. Which is cool. Even cooler is that I don't even have to walk that far, it's a nice long walk (and still I just found about this restaurant even though I've been living in this town for three years...).

So I tested the pancakes with maple syrup and black coffee.
It was tasty but I wouldn't eat this every morning. After that breakfast the walk back home with fresh air was just right for me.

What did you eat? Vkav7eff
Back to top Go down
http://tabascofanatikerin.deviantart.com
Inquisitor

Inquisitor

What did you eat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you eat?   What did you eat? EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 5:25 pm

Restaurants like that aren’t that uncommon here in the states. I’ve got several a small walk from my apartment. The challenge here is finding good places that won’t hand you a hacksaw when the check comes.

What did you eat? Arm_leg_first_born
Back to top Go down
Tabascofanatikerin

Tabascofanatikerin

What did you eat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you eat?   What did you eat? EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 11:08 pm

Of course, I'm aware that these places are common in the US. I don't have to be there to know that: Movies, TV shows and travel reports could tell me this - a lot Wink
It's just nice to know that other countries like the one I live in can have that here and there, too (but never as many).
About the prices: Well, in Switzerland (nearly) anything is not cheap anyway, so...
Back to top Go down
http://tabascofanatikerin.deviantart.com
Alyxx

Alyxx

What did you eat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you eat?   What did you eat? EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:22 am

Had some fries. Now eating bread. Having no money rules!
Back to top Go down
http://alyxxgameroom.blogspot.no
Sponsored content

What did you eat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you eat?   What did you eat? Empty

Back to top Go down

What did you eat?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cinema Snob :: Other Stuff :: General Discussion-
Jump to: