Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Man buys hundreds of transformers IV tickets to win back lost love

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AstaKask

PostSubject: Man buys hundreds of transformers IV tickets to win back lost love   Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:53 pm

http://www.thewrap.com/hundreds-of-imax-transformers-tickets-purchased-in-mans-bid-to-win-back-long-lost-love/

Ladies out there - would this win you over?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
metateen

PostSubject: Re: Man buys hundreds of transformers IV tickets to win back lost love   Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:49 am

That's rather...interesting but its a tactic I do find laughable. This made my day certainly!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Man buys hundreds of transformers IV tickets to win back lost love   Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:44 am

SERIOUSLY? what a fucking moron? and 7 years is a long time as well. it would NOT surprise me if she's married with kids. i do feel for the guy don't get me wrong,.but that much money for an ex from 7 years ago?
no i'd never do anything like that for a woman. i can't afford it anyways and if it was for a film it would NOT be

a Transformers film that's for damn sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AstaKask

PostSubject: Re: Man buys hundreds of transformers IV tickets to win back lost love   Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:21 pm

Now if it was for How to Train Your Dragon 2, that's another story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChaosTheory

PostSubject: Re: Man buys hundreds of transformers IV tickets to win back lost love   Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:24 am

Is this story for real? That's got to be the lamest way to throw your money around I've ever heard.

Fellas, You will not impress me with a thousand Bayformers tickets. Buy me tickets to something starring Michael Fassbender and we'll talk.  tongue 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://anxietycloset.storenvy.com
wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Man buys hundreds of transformers IV tickets to win back lost love   Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:14 am

for me i dunno what film it would be, but NOT a transformers film. and if this is really true there is no doubt something more romantic that may get her attention instead of her my guess saying what a fucking idiot?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atsuuikakura

PostSubject: Re: Man buys hundreds of transformers IV tickets to win back lost love   Sat May 09, 2015 8:27 pm

Anyone who spends that much money on transformers 4 to get back a girlfreind who dumped him deserves to get dumped again, even if he's already dumped, she needs to find a way to dump him even more then she already did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.parasitegalaxy.com
wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Man buys hundreds of transformers IV tickets to win back lost love   Sun May 17, 2015 8:40 am

i wonder if it worked? i really doubt it did but did it ever come out that it didn't work? i wonder?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man buys hundreds of transformers IV tickets to win back lost love   

Back to top Go down

Man buys hundreds of transformers IV tickets to win back lost love
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1