Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Cinema Snob's 350th Episode Suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ChaosTheory

PostSubject: Re: The Cinema Snob's 350th Episode Suggestions   Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:07 am

wildhoney66 wrote:
though he's my favorite producer i think Sean here can attest to this Roger Corman week.

he's got plenty of films that are shit.

That could be fun. I could see CREATURE FROM THE HAUNTED SEA, SWAMP DIAMONDS, THE TERROR, SHE GODS OF SHARK REEF, FRANKENSTEIN UNBOUND, maybe some of the Poe adaptations (starring my personal fave Vincent Price). Even THE INTRUDER could be an interesting entry; it's a good movie but it was controversial at the time and one of Corman's few financial failures.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://anxietycloset.storenvy.com
wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: The Cinema Snob's 350th Episode Suggestions   Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:18 am

actually it's the only film he's NEVER made any money on. even his other films that were no doubt flops he made back his money in some form. the intruder is the one i'm talking about. i think it was made far ahead of it's time too. if it had come out 5 or 6 or hell 10 years later it would no doubt have been a HUGE fucking hit.

though my favorite Price film and Corman film is "The Pit & The Pendulum' i could live with him snobbing it if i had to. he also can use some of his films that are in public domain for another dvd set there no doubt are a few of them he's done that are in there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toyland Chairman

PostSubject: Re: The Cinema Snob's 350th Episode Suggestions   Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:55 am

AstaKask wrote:
Tara Reid week?

Aside from A RETURN TO SALEM'S LOT, most of her films are too recent for the Snob.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/demonictoys/
wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: The Cinema Snob's 350th Episode Suggestions   Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:37 am

or maybe Vincent Price week? he's plenty of shitty films too, Scavanger Hunt a really shitty film from (1979)
It's not the size that counts' (1974) i'd LOVE to see brad snob that one. The Bat, i think that one is in public domain but i'm not 100% sure. scream & scream again. a decent film but i'd love to see the go WTF with the 2 different storylines that film seems to have. i'm sure i've left some out too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ludovico

PostSubject: Re: The Cinema Snob's 350th Episode Suggestions   Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:57 pm

I got an interesting one, William Shatner Week. After him reviewing Impulse, I do wonder how long before he took another movie(s) starring good ol Bill and here's my suggestions on this:

* Incubus - This one is where William and other characters are speaking in Esperanto language. It was thought to be lost until being rediscovered in Paris in 1996 and being restored in 2001.

* The Devil's Rain - Other than him, this movie has Tom Skerritt, Ernest Borgnine and John Travolta in his film debut. It's a movie so disastrous that it nearly killed the director's career (he made a couple of more after this).

* Kingdom of the Spiders - This one needs no introduction really, it's Shatner against a bunch of spiders and already got its cult following so Snob taking on this might eventually happened.

* The Horror at 37,000 Feet - This is a really notorious one and it's basically ghosts taking on a airplane. Also, it has the funniest, intentionally bad death scene involving William Shatner's character that's ever filmed.

* The Babysitter - Hmm, a teenage babysitter seducing and attempting to destroy the life of William Shatner's character and his family. I felt like the movie has been told before... when it starred Alicia Silverstone or something.

There's also few others like Disaster on the Coastliner and Visiting Hours but that's my take on what movies Brad should take on if he does William Shatner week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ludovicotech.wordpress.com
Toyland Chairman

PostSubject: Re: The Cinema Snob's 350th Episode Suggestions   Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:36 am

Ludovico wrote:
I got an interesting one, William Shatner Week. After him reviewing Impulse, I do wonder how long before he took another movie(s) starring good ol Bill and here's my suggestions on this:

* Incubus - This one is where William and other characters are speaking in Esperanto language. It was thought to be lost until being rediscovered in Paris in 1996 and being restored in 2001.

* The Devil's Rain - Other than him, this movie has Tom Skerritt, Ernest Borgnine and John Travolta in his film debut. It's a movie so disastrous that it nearly killed the director's career (he made a couple of more after this).

* Kingdom of the Spiders - This one needs no introduction really, it's Shatner against a bunch of spiders and already got its cult following so Snob taking on this might eventually happened.

* The Horror at 37,000 Feet - This is a really notorious one and it's basically ghosts taking on a airplane. Also, it has the funniest, intentionally bad death scene involving William Shatner's character that's ever filmed.

* The Babysitter - Hmm, a teenage babysitter seducing and attempting to destroy the life of William Shatner's character and his family. I felt like the movie has been told before... when it starred Alicia Silverstone or something.

There's also few others like Disaster on the Coastliner and Visiting Hours but that's my take on what movies Brad should take on if he does William Shatner week.

Or just KINGDOM OF THE SPIDERS period. Very Happy

Cannon Films apparently planned a sequel with Shatner, but it never got off the ground. Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/demonictoys/
wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: The Cinema Snob's 350th Episode Suggestions   Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:15 am

since Brad is a die Hard shatner fan. it would not surprise me at all if he had a week of really shitty shatner films.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cinema Snob's 350th Episode Suggestions   

Back to top Go down

The Cinema Snob's 350th Episode Suggestions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2