The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sasquatch Week

Go down 
+7
Scarecrow
wildhoney66
ChaosTheory
80'sDavid
lyle h
Otaku4Life
Toyland Chairman
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AstaKask

AstaKask

Sasquatch Week - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasquatch Week   Sasquatch Week - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 1:10 pm

I want to see more Lloyd, dammit!

Hmm... Lloyd in a Yeti suit...
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Sasquatch Week   Sasquatch Week - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 1:21 pm

I'm a bit disappointed because I was hoping for Night of the Demon or Bigfoot with John Carradine.
Back to top Go down
Toyland Chairman

Toyland Chairman

PostSubject: Re: Sasquatch Week   Sasquatch Week - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 4:22 am

The fourth video is BLACK RIVER MONSTER. Aside from CURSE OF BIGFOOT, I've never heard of any of these. And they make BOGGY CREEK II: AND THE LEGEND CONTINUES look better by comparison.

I usually prefer Brad review stuff I'm familiar with or actually enjoy. One episode left, so hopefully it's something good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/demonictoys/
Skibz

Skibz

PostSubject: Re: Sasquatch Week   Sasquatch Week - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 4:45 am

It doesn't surprise me at all that Brad picked relatively obscure films to showcase, considering how many times he's mentioned his deep affinity for Bigfootsploitation.

It's a matter of perspective, I guess. I know I'm the odd man out in that I've actually seen 'Black River Monster' (like 'Tales from the Quadead Zone', it's infamous in the shot-on-video circles for its level of "quality"), but I enjoy all reviews regardless. It's a bonus when he does a movie I've seen, but it's fun to discover new flicks, as well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theskibz
Otaku4Life

Otaku4Life

PostSubject: Re: Sasquatch Week   Sasquatch Week - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 8:48 am

Can't wait for the final episode of "Sasquatch Week" tomorrow.
I wonder which is the best Sasquatch movie is?
Is it "Boggy Creek", "Night of the Demon" or "Harry and the Hendersons"?
And to be honest, there are way too many Sasquatch movies to count for just 1 week.
Back to top Go down
perkele

perkele

PostSubject: Re: Sasquatch Week   Sasquatch Week - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 7:39 pm

Funny that I happened to watch Mr. Plinkett's review of Titanic just a few days ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHiceVim9Wg&t=10m57s

Apparently he loves To Catch a Yeti.
Back to top Go down
Toyland Chairman

Toyland Chairman

PostSubject: Re: Sasquatch Week   Sasquatch Week - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 8:25 am

Yes, Brad's final video of the week is THE LEGEND OF BOGGY CREEK. It's where Brad got the "Travis Crabtree" song.
Back to top Go down
AstaKask

AstaKask

PostSubject: Re: Sasquatch Week   Sasquatch Week - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 5:23 pm

23:24 Lloyd Cameo!
Back to top Go down
Tabascofanatikerin

Tabascofanatikerin

PostSubject: Re: Sasquatch Week   Sasquatch Week - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 2:22 am

Seriously: I didn't know what a Sasquatch actually is until I looked for information on Wikipedia. Oh yeah, bigfoot.
But is it only me or are bigfoot films really so boring?

I didn't like Sasquatch week as much as E.T. week but I still had some good laughs and entertainment.

Curse of Bigfoot
Oh god...one of those moments that other people instead of me watch this in full length. Really, nothing happens? Why would anyone make a movie like this?

The Geek 2
Haha, hot girl wanders through the woods, looking so hard and so long for Bigfoot until he randomly forces her into sucking and f*cking. I had good laughs here, especially because of bigfoot here.

To Catch a Yeti
Probably my favourite Sasquatch week review. I laughed the most here and actually this movie provided something like a story and something like a damn on-screen monster!

Black River Monster
The goats and Fat Grandma were great! Err, bigfoot?

The Legend of Boggy Creek
Looks as boring as "Curse of Bigfoot", no matter if there are one or two action scenes.
Back to top Go down
http://tabascofanatikerin.deviantart.com
Otaku4Life

Otaku4Life

PostSubject: Re: Sasquatch Week   Sasquatch Week - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 3:20 am

Eventhough "Sasquatch Week" is over, the Snob should review "Night of the Demon".
Back to top Go down
Toyland Chairman

Toyland Chairman

PostSubject: Re: Sasquatch Week   Sasquatch Week - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:09 am

Since it's like the law or something, he has to review RETURN TO BOGGY CREEK some day. Even if it's not for another SASQUATCH WEEK.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Sasquatch Week   Sasquatch Week - Page 2 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 1:00 pm

i'm sure he will at some point Sean. i finally am getting around to watch these. i was way behind in watching Snob Videos. i was waiting until my shows seasons were over before i went back and watched them. i was so far behind that i was on Caddy Shack 2. review. now i'm on Boggy Creek so i'm nearly caught up finally. i've never cared for Big foot movies myself, i don't see the appeal at all but maybe that's just me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sasquatch Week   Sasquatch Week - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sasquatch Week
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2