Pierre Kirby Approved.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Porn titles we like to see

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AstaKask

avatar

Posts : 323
Join date : 2013-07-26
Age : 44
Location : Gothenburg

PostSubject: Porn titles we like to see   Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:28 pm

Rimming of the ancient mariner
Thighway to heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Otaku4Life

avatar

Posts : 1036
Join date : 2011-02-25
Age : 35
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Porn titles we like to see   Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:46 pm

Fist of the Porn Star
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AstaKask

avatar

Posts : 323
Join date : 2013-07-26
Age : 44
Location : Gothenburg

PostSubject: Re: Porn titles we like to see   Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:33 am

Pubic Service
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perkele

avatar

Posts : 249
Join date : 2013-04-13
Age : 25
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Porn titles we like to see   Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:54 am

This ain't The Cinema Snob: XXX parody
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thatguyontheright1



Posts : 128
Join date : 2011-07-07
Age : 30
Location : Watching Movies

PostSubject: Re: Porn titles we like to see   Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:50 am

I have several.

Pune. Parody of Dune
Pentultimate Fantasy. Final Fantasy
Biocock Ultimate? Bioshock Ultimate (incestuous?)
Total Freeball. Total Recall.
Super Hornio World
Super Hornio 69
Super Hornio Sunshine
Super Hornio Galaxy 1 and 2
Super Hornio 3D world (Furry Porn I bet)
Silent Night, Horny Night.
This Isn't Labyrinth.

I dunno...I am listing off random porn parodies, for shits and giggles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChaosTheory

avatar

Posts : 580
Join date : 2012-04-16
Age : 37
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Porn titles we like to see   Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:44 am

XXXMen (which probably already exists)
Jonah Sex
Juggs Dredd
The Remains of the Lay
Forrest Hump
Bram Stroker's Dracula
Her Ass-ic Park (yeah, that one was bad. I am ashamed)
Mr. Magoo's Goo

And one title you wouldn't actually have to change:
Furry Vengeance

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://anxietycloset.storenvy.com
EccentricSnob

avatar

Posts : 92
Join date : 2013-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Porn titles we like to see   Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:36 am

That One Porno Brad Mentioned Writing. Seriously. I'm curious. Even though I doubt Brad's friends would agree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Otaku4Life

avatar

Posts : 1036
Join date : 2011-02-25
Age : 35
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Porn titles we like to see   Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:39 am

EccentricSnob wrote:
That One Porno Brad Mentioned Writing. Seriously. I'm curious. Even though I doubt Brad's friends would agree.
In the "Super Hornio Bros 2" review, The Snob mentioned his own idea for a porno spoof called "The Enema Snob".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Otaku4Life

avatar

Posts : 1036
Join date : 2011-02-25
Age : 35
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Porn titles we like to see   Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:44 am

thatguyontheright1 wrote:

Super Hornio World
Super Hornio 69
Super Hornio Sunshine
Super Hornio Galaxy 1 and 2
Super Hornio 3D world (Furry Porn I bet)
According to Wikipedia, if these "Super Hornio" porno spoofs are ever made, Nintendo will personally step in & buy the rights in order to halt distribution indefinitely.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Hornio_Brothers#Production
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perkele

avatar

Posts : 249
Join date : 2013-04-13
Age : 25
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Porn titles we like to see   Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:44 pm

Otaku4Life wrote:

According to Wikipedia, if these "Super Hornio" porno spoofs are ever made, Nintendo will personally step in & buy the rights in order to halt distribution indefinitely.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Hornio_Brothers#Production

I see a massive business opportunity here. Making porn spoofs of Nintendo characters and selling the rights to them. Or I might just get sued to oblivion..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EccentricSnob

avatar

Posts : 92
Join date : 2013-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Porn titles we like to see   Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:25 am

Otaku4Life wrote:
EccentricSnob wrote:
That One Porno Brad Mentioned Writing. Seriously. I'm curious. Even though I doubt Brad's friends would agree.
In the "Super Hornio Bros 2" review, The Snob mentioned his own idea for a porno spoof called "The Enema Snob".

I hope to god that was just a joke and he wasn't referring to that when he said "Plus footage from an abandoned movie we started called Second Hand, which I later rewrote as a 70s porn but haven't filmed yet."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AstaKask

avatar

Posts : 323
Join date : 2013-07-26
Age : 44
Location : Gothenburg

PostSubject: Re: Porn titles we like to see   Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:24 pm

perkele wrote:
Otaku4Life wrote:

According to Wikipedia, if these "Super Hornio" porno spoofs are ever made, Nintendo will personally step in & buy the rights in order to halt distribution indefinitely.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Hornio_Brothers#Production

I see a massive business opportunity here. Making porn spoofs of Nintendo characters and selling the rights to them. Or I might just get sued to oblivion..

Parody is protected speech. Silent assassins on the other hand...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Porn titles we like to see   

Back to top Go down
 
Porn titles we like to see
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Titles and things

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cinema Snob :: Other Stuff :: Theater of Blood-
Jump to: