The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Bill and Ted 3?????????

Go down 
+6
theGerman
Toyland Chairman
jasn0_X
Otaku4Life
jaltesorensen
Randy Spears
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Randy Spears

Randy Spears

A Bill and Ted 3????????? Empty
PostSubject: A Bill and Ted 3?????????   A Bill and Ted 3????????? EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 8:10 am

Article from October. If it were up to Keanu, there might be.

http://www.vanityfair.com/online/oscars/2013/10/keanu-reeves-bill-ted-3-movie
Back to top Go down
jaltesorensen

jaltesorensen

PostSubject: Re: A Bill and Ted 3?????????   A Bill and Ted 3????????? EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 3:49 pm

A Bill and Ted 3????????? 537
Back to top Go down
Otaku4Life

Otaku4Life

PostSubject: Re: A Bill and Ted 3?????????   A Bill and Ted 3????????? EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 9:56 pm

There were rumors that "Bio-Dome" was supposed to be "Bill & Ted 3" that was changed at the last minute.
Back to top Go down
jasn0_X

jasn0_X

PostSubject: Re: A Bill and Ted 3?????????   A Bill and Ted 3????????? EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 3:05 am

Otaku4Life wrote:
There were rumors that "Bio-Dome" was supposed to be "Bill & Ted 3" that was changed at the last minute.

The script for the original Robocop started off life as a Judge Dredd script, so yeah...entirely possible.

Personally I would like to see Bill & Ted 3.  A much older Bill & Ted find that despite their seemingly guaranteed roles as future rock gods they are now down and out former rockers.  They then find out that an evil time traveler derailed their lives and now they must find a way & the motivation to fix the future.  Either that or maybe they are on the cusp of becoming the rock gods they were meant to be only to have their kids and/or wives kidnapped, so they have to travel through time to save them.  I don't know...just spit balling here...  Razz
Back to top Go down
Toyland Chairman

Toyland Chairman

PostSubject: Re: A Bill and Ted 3?????????   A Bill and Ted 3????????? EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 9:01 am

I recall BILL AND TED 3 rumors heating up in the last few years, but I wasn't sure what was happening. With 47 RONIN a bomb, I wonder if Keanu will consider the idea. He's aged well, but would he be up to playing such an idiot character again?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/demonictoys/
theGerman

theGerman

PostSubject: Re: A Bill and Ted 3?????????   A Bill and Ted 3????????? EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 8:58 pm

I also heard about the Bio-Dome thing (from Doug Walker...so I don't know how trustworthy that is) and I think that this movie wouldn't suck as much as it did with Reeves and Winter. I so hope that there will be a third part. If there's going to be a Twins 2 (Triplets) and a new Dumb and Dumber I don't see why there shouldn't be a third Bill and Ted.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: A Bill and Ted 3?????????   A Bill and Ted 3????????? EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 8:47 am

funny thing I've never seen Bio-dome it's got I think a decent cast, William Atherthon I think is in it. sorry for my bad spelling if I spelled his last name wrong? anyways. they've been talking about a part 3 for like the past 5 years or so. until I hear they are filming it, I'm really finding it hard to believe it will happen. and I am one of those guys who liked part 2. the 2nd one while not a great film at all has it's moments.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTheory

ChaosTheory

PostSubject: Re: A Bill and Ted 3?????????   A Bill and Ted 3????????? EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 3:27 am

Dude. That is bogus, dude.

Back to top Go down
http://anxietycloset.storenvy.com
Randy Spears

Randy Spears

PostSubject: Re: A Bill and Ted 3?????????   A Bill and Ted 3????????? EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 7:24 am

If anything it would be cool to see Alex Winters in something. Haven't seen him in anything since Freaked. I hope they honor George Carlin too in stead of replacing him. And bring back William Sadler as the Grim Reaper.

BTW anyone remember Winter's old MTV show The Idiot Box?
Back to top Go down
thatguyontheright1

PostSubject: Re: A Bill and Ted 3?????????   A Bill and Ted 3????????? EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:52 am

I actually don't see a reason for a third film. It works well as a duology. In the first movie they learn of their destinies to bring world peace and all that, and at the end of the second, they do that.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: A Bill and Ted 3?????????   A Bill and Ted 3????????? EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 11:17 am

actually he has done some acting after Freaked. he did an episode of Bones in season 3 actually in air date (2007) that was on tv the other day actually.
Back to top Go down
Skibz

Skibz

PostSubject: Re: A Bill and Ted 3?????????   A Bill and Ted 3????????? EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 4:20 am

Randy Spears wrote:
BTW anyone remember Winter's old MTV show The Idiot Box?

I sure as hell do! I mean, not through it's original airing, but via YouTube via my discovery through 'Freaked'. It's not perfect, but it's still a hell of a lot of fun. It's sad that there likely won't be a proper DVD release - according to Alex, there's simply not enough material to warrant an individual release, since all the episodes lumped together run about 50 minutes.

Alex and Tom (Stern)'s short films were really good, too: "Squeal of Death" and "Entering Texas", in particular. I know at one point the two were working on a comedy movie with Sam Raimi which unfortunately fell apart after the disastrous failure of 'Freaked'.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theskibz
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: A Bill and Ted 3?????????   A Bill and Ted 3????????? EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 10:13 am

honestly they've waited far to long to do a 3rd film. but I am curious what kind of film it would even be? if anyone expects it to as good as the 1st one than they got another thing coming.

but let me also add that I'd rather see a 3rd film even if it's a shitty film over a fucking remake of a great film like the 1st one. William Sadler as death in the 2nd one I just loved him in that film.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bill and Ted 3?????????   A Bill and Ted 3????????? Empty

Back to top Go down

A Bill and Ted 3?????????
Page 1 of 1