The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DVD-R Hell: Iron Chef USA (With William Shatner!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mahan

DVD-R Hell: Iron Chef USA (With William Shatner!) Empty
PostSubject: DVD-R Hell: Iron Chef USA (With William Shatner!)   DVD-R Hell: Iron Chef USA (With William Shatner!) EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 1:40 am

No, I don't mean Iron Chef America, I mean the short-lived series that came before it, with the Shat as the Chairman. It only got two episodes before it got the axe, and... well, judging by the two we got, I don't know whether to be happy or not. On one hand, the commentators know next to nothing about what they're talking about. On the other hand... William freaking Shatner as the Chairman!

The two episodes are available on Hulu and even on legit DVD on Amazon. Don't know if that breaks the rules on it being eligible for DVD-R Hell, but I remember Brad mentioning that he's a William Shatner fan, so I figured it was worth a shot.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTheory

ChaosTheory

PostSubject: Re: DVD-R Hell: Iron Chef USA (With William Shatner!)   DVD-R Hell: Iron Chef USA (With William Shatner!) EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 4:12 am

That show sounds legitimately awesome. But I'm a sucker for food/cooking shows...
Back to top Go down
http://anxietycloset.storenvy.com
Toyland Chairman

Toyland Chairman

PostSubject: Re: DVD-R Hell: Iron Chef USA (With William Shatner!)   DVD-R Hell: Iron Chef USA (With William Shatner!) EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 2:50 am

If it's Shatner hosting a cooking show, Brad has to do it.

Not really a fan of cooking shows. My brother loves GOOD EATS, and it can be funny. My brother and I used to watch this Canadian show CHEF AT HOME, mainly because we would joke about all the weird food the guy made, and how in every episode he would walk into a grocery store and touch stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/demonictoys/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DVD-R Hell: Iron Chef USA (With William Shatner!)   DVD-R Hell: Iron Chef USA (With William Shatner!) Empty

Back to top Go down

DVD-R Hell: Iron Chef USA (With William Shatner!)
Page 1 of 1