The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All the errors...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RandyPan

RandyPan

All the errors... Empty
PostSubject: All the errors...   All the errors... EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 4:54 am

This site fails to load like two or three times a day lately. Can we do something about that?
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

All the errors... Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the errors...   All the errors... EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 9:17 am

i never get that error

it's probably your laptop/comp or browser.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

All the errors... Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the errors...   All the errors... EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 7:04 am

I've noticed that it's a problem specific to just Google Chrome. I've called Go Daddy about it, I've written to them about it, and they haven't done a thing. Opening a new window can fix it, or opening it up in firefox. Unless it's a problem that's happening right that very second, Go Daddy can't do anything about it, which sucks because this is a problem that only happens for about a 10 second period.

This is one of the many reasons we are switching hosts. Jillian has been working extremely hard on getting the new site up and running, and hopefully it'll be here sooner than later so we won't be having these problems anymore.
Back to top Go down
https://thecinemasnob.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

All the errors... Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the errors...   All the errors... Empty

Back to top Go down

All the errors...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cinema Snob :: Other Stuff :: General Discussion-
Jump to: