The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Noquels.com site for oringal films.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tonythe chosen

Noquels.com site for oringal films. Empty
PostSubject: Noquels.com site for oringal films.   Noquels.com site for oringal films. EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 11:42 am

My buddy MayanGrungecaster and i just laughed a site called Noquels.com . The goal of this site is to highlight upcoming original films. As in films that are not Sequals,remakes or adaptions of already doe stories. Right now the site is under construction but we are adding a feature that assists people in selling there unsold screen plays to studios. If this idea for a site intrests u then come on and join www.Noquels.com.
Back to top Go down
EccentricSnob

EccentricSnob

PostSubject: Re: Noquels.com site for oringal films.   Noquels.com site for oringal films. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 6:31 am

...so did you make the site?
Back to top Go down
tonythe chosen

PostSubject: Re: Noquels.com site for oringal films.   Noquels.com site for oringal films. EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 9:51 am

I'm just one of the admins. The site was made by my friend Doug(MayanGrungecaster on this forumn).
Back to top Go down
EccentricSnob

EccentricSnob

PostSubject: Re: Noquels.com site for oringal films.   Noquels.com site for oringal films. EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 8:36 pm

Well good luck. I do believe that there's too many damn remakes/sequels/"based on a true story" movies, even though some of them are original with the material (Big Lebowski and There Will Be Blood), and that's how more adaptations should be, if we NEED them.
Back to top Go down
tonythe chosen

PostSubject: Re: Noquels.com site for oringal films.   Noquels.com site for oringal films. EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 8:05 am

thanks. i had no idea there will be blood and the big lewbowski were remakes.
Back to top Go down
EccentricSnob

EccentricSnob

PostSubject: Re: Noquels.com site for oringal films.   Noquels.com site for oringal films. EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 4:33 am

Well There Will Be Blood is based off a novel (Oil!) and The Big Lebowski is a remake technically, but of a 1940's noir movie/novel (The Big Sleep).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noquels.com site for oringal films.   Noquels.com site for oringal films. Empty

Back to top Go down

Noquels.com site for oringal films.
Page 1 of 1