The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Topless PG-Rated Movies I've Seen

Go down 
+2
Toyland Chairman
Otaku4Life
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Otaku4Life

Otaku4Life

Topless PG-Rated Movies I've Seen Empty
PostSubject: Topless PG-Rated Movies I've Seen   Topless PG-Rated Movies I've Seen EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 9:06 am

The Snob mentioned during the female topless scene in "Robo Jox" that it was rated PG.
I've seen some other PG-rated films with topless scenes in them.

"Clash of the Titans"
"Howard the Duck" (WHY?!?!?)
Back to top Go down
Toyland Chairman

Toyland Chairman

PostSubject: Re: Topless PG-Rated Movies I've Seen   Topless PG-Rated Movies I've Seen EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 9:15 am

Airplane
Airplane II: The Sequel (three pairs)

Razz 
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/demonictoys/
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Topless PG-Rated Movies I've Seen   Topless PG-Rated Movies I've Seen EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 10:20 am

he's right i've seen plenty in PG films. it's been years since i last saw Howard the duck so i don't remember nudity in that one. i recall for many years a PG-13 film meant it was safe to watch this was back when i was a kid. but every now and than we'd get nudity out of nowhere. course these days it's pretty much an R in a way. but this was years ago when i was younger mind you.
Back to top Go down
Weezy-LUiGi

Weezy-LUiGi

PostSubject: Re: Topless PG-rated Movies I've seen   Topless PG-Rated Movies I've Seen EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 5:39 pm

wildhoney66 wrote:
he's right i've seen plenty in PG films. it's been years since i last saw Howard the duck so i don't remember nudity in that one. i recall for many years a PG-13 film meant it was safe to watch this was back when i was a kid. but every now and than we'd get nudity out of nowhere. course these days it's pretty much an R in a way. but this was years ago when i was younger mind you.
Two words, DUCKTITS, Woo-Oooh!
Back to top Go down
Otaku4Life

Otaku4Life

PostSubject: Re: Topless PG-Rated Movies I've Seen   Topless PG-Rated Movies I've Seen EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:44 pm

Weezy-LUiGi wrote:
wildhoney66 wrote:
Two words, DUCKTITS, Woo-Oooh!
After seeing that scene for the first time, my childhood was tarred, feathered & set on fire!
Back to top Go down
shadowdancer21b

shadowdancer21b

PostSubject: Re: Topless PG-Rated Movies I've Seen   Topless PG-Rated Movies I've Seen EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 4:28 am

It doesn't count as nudity if it isn't a human. At least that used to be the rule. You saw lots of mermaid tits in Splash, but not when she didn't have the tail. Same thing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.overlordnetwork.com
The_Stone_Guest

PostSubject: Re: Topless PG-Rated Movies I've Seen   Topless PG-Rated Movies I've Seen EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 10:29 am

Phase IV has an ant crawling on Lynne Frederick's nipple for a second.

At least, I assume it was Lynne Frederick's nipple.
Back to top Go down
http://the-stone-guest.livejournal.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Topless PG-Rated Movies I've Seen   Topless PG-Rated Movies I've Seen Empty

Back to top Go down

Topless PG-Rated Movies I've Seen
Page 1 of 1